Copyright policy and guidance for the LSTM Online Archive
- Papers can be added to the LSTM Online Archive subject to copyright clearance.
- Publishers have different approaches to copyright and it is up to the person depositing the material to ensure that copyright legislation has not been breached.
- Guidance on publisher's policies can be found at:
- When you have made your submission, the material will be checked by the OA team and will not be made publically available until this check has been carried out.
- If the material does not appear to have the necessary copyright clearance it will be embargoed until the copyright is cleared and only the bibliographic reference will be made available publically.
- If you are in any doubt about you responsibilities with regard to copyright, or have any queries, please contact the LSTM Online Archive team: Library@lstmed.ac.uk